Q: I have signed a preliminary purchase contract (PPC - contratto preliminare) with respect to a property in Calabria. Are you familiar with the area? Would you be able to assist me up to completion?
A: Yes. We have a large nationwide property law practice. Our team of Italian lawyers would be glad to assist you in all the needed activities related to your Italian property investment.
We are currently assisting numerous buyers who committed to purchase a property in Calabria, all around the region. Please find below a list of the most frequent scenarios we are working on:
- timely completed construction site and smooth title deed signature;
- substantial construction delay;
- total lack of either planning permission or construction work;
- buyer’s financial difficulties to complete;
- property swap.
Please find below a list of some Calabria developments we are working on as legal representatives of Italian property buyers:
- Amusa Mare;
- Amusa Residence (aka Amusa Residenziale);
- Borgo Novo;
- El Caribe;
- Emerald Village;
- Jewel of the Sea;
- La Brezza;
- Palm View;
- Pizzo Beach Club;
- San Rocco II;
- See the Sea (aka Il Molo).
Should you like to conatct our Italian attorneys, please click here.