We provide Italian tax services for expats, dual citizens and people who live overseas who have an Italian income and/or Italian taxable assets.
Key services we provide:
- Preparation and filing of personal Italian taxes
- Provide Italian assets information for preparation and filing of personal and business U.S. taxes
- Preparation and filing of business/corporate Italian taxes
- Review of your asset and income situation in order to determine available options and advise you about tax efficient tax planning strategies
- Assistance setting up your business structure in Italy, including a tax number registration (“Partita IVA”)
If you’d like to book a consultation to discuss your personal tax situation, please use the link below:
- Italian Tax Code (Codice Fiscale)
- What taxes do I have to pay as a resident in Italy?
- Italian Real Estate taxes (IMU & Tasi)
- Italian Inheritance taxes
- Italian Property Purchase Taxes
- 7% Flat Tax on Foreign Income
- Tax incentives for employees working for foreign employers
For updates on this topic follow us also on LinkedIn and Facebook